Please read these Terms and conditions carefully before using the Ozwin Casino web site.
1. By playing at Ozwin Casino (the "Casino"), you represent and warrant that you fully understand and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
2. Participation in the activities and games of the casino (the "Game") is open only to residents of those jurisdictions where such participation is legal and not prohibited. Participation in the Game is void wherever prohibited by law.
3. The casino is restricted to individuals of legal age as determined in the jurisdiction in which the individual resides. You may only participate in any gambling events if it is legal for you to do so according to the laws that apply in the jurisdiction from where you are connecting. You must understand and accept that we are unable to provide you any legal advice or assurances. You must be over 18 years (18+) old to use this service.
4. Only one real account per player is permitted. Multiple accounts will be closed. Players who register multiple accounts (including accounts with different personal details) will not be eligible to receive any winnings, and all withdrawals will be cancelled. Failure to establish individuality of an active account will result in closure of the account.
5. The Company makes no representations or warranties, implicit or explicit, as to your legal right to participate in the Game nor shall any of the Company's employees, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents or retailers have the authority to make any such representations or warranties.
6. Employees of the company, its licensees, distributors, wholesalers, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, retailers and members of the immediate families of each are not eligible to participate in the Game.
7. The Game is for entertainment value only. No purchase is necessary or required to play the Game. You may play without betting money if you wish. Any participation in the Game is at your sole option, discretion and risk. By playing the Game, you acknowledge that you do not find the Game or the Casino to be offensive, objectionable, unfair, or indecent.
8. You are only permitted to enter the Casino for your own personal entertainment and non-professional use. Any other entrance, access, use or reuse of the Casino or the Web site is strictly prohibited.
9. The company reserves the right to cancel your account for any reason whatsoever at any time without notice to you. Any balance in your account at the time of such cancellation may be credited to you, however, the company reserves the right, in its unfettered discretion, to void any winnings and confiscate any balance in your Casino account in any circumstances including:
9.1 If there is evidence to suggest that you have more than one active account for the Casino;
9.2 If the name on your Casino account does not match the name on the credit card(s) used to make purchases on your Casino account. Using bank card in different name other than the account holder is forbidden. Deposits are accepted in the account holders name only. Copies of the card(s) used to deposit are required at the time of withdrawal. Authorization form and Identification documents are required from the card owner;
9.3 If you participate in a Casino promotion and cash-in before fulfilling the requirements of that particular promotion;
9.4 If you provide incorrect or misleading registration, account or identification information;
9.5 If you are not of legal age;
9.6 If you reside in a jurisdiction where participation in the Game is prohibited by law;
9.7 If you have allowed or permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to play on your Casino account. Playing is only allowed in one's own name. Players are not allowed to play on behalf of beneficial owner. Pending withdrawals will be suspended if verification can't be completed;
9.8 If you have not played at the Casino on an individual basis for personal entertainment only (that is, you have played in a professional sense or in concert with other player(s) as part of a club, group, etc.);
9.9 If you are found cheating or if it is determined by the Company that you have employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems) designed specifically to defeat the Casino;
9.10 If you have been designated as a bonus abuser, playing no or low-risk strategies in order to withdraw promotional money;
9.11 If the Company should become aware that you have played at any other on-line casino under any of the circumstances set out at 9.1 to 9.10 above
10. In the event the company suspects fraud or fraudulent activity on your part or if any of your payments are charged back, the company has the right to withhold any amount from your account, and if deemed necessary by the company, to initiate any legal proceedings to collect any payments owed by you. You agree to fully pay any and all payments and charges due to the company or to payment providers in connection with your use of the Casino. You further agree not to make any charge-backs or renounce or cancel or otherwise reverse any of your deposits, and in any such event all winnings will be void and you will refund and compensate the company for such unpaid deposits including any expenses incurred by the company in the process of collecting your deposit(s).
11. By accepting any prize and/or winnings from the company, you consent to the use of your name for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
12. If you have any dispute with regard to any outcome in the Game, you must submit your complaint to the company in writing within fourteen (14) days. In the event of a discrepancy between the result showing on your Casino software and the Casino's server software, the result showing on the Casino's server software shall be the official and governing result of the Game.
13. You are solely responsible for any applicable taxes on any prizes and/or winnings that you collect from the Company.
14. Please note that it is required that you verify your identity with documentation. You are asked to submit the following documents:
- Valid Picture ID (such as Driver’s License or Passport) in colour
- Recent Utility Bill (dated within the last 2 months – verifying your address)
Source of fund and source of wealth might be required at later stage. Also, players might be required to provide proof of how they fund e-wallet.
14.1 If your account was successfully funded by Credit Card(s) the following additional documents are required:
- Signed Account Verification form (find it here)
- Back and front colourful copies of Credit Card(s)
- Authorization form and Identification documents of the card owner
15. Payments will always be sent back to the payment method by which deposits were made, if possible. Ozwin Casino reserves the right to make the final decision through which method the customers receives their withdrawals. Withdrawals are only allowed to accounts controlled and owned by the gaming account holder.
16. The company reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, to add new activities or games to the Casino or to discontinue any activity or game of the Casino at any time.
17. All accounts that are inactive for a period of 12 months and more will be deemed to be inactive and will be closed. If a customer does not log onto hos/her Casino account for a period of 12 months, any balance in the account will be forfeited. If a customer is willing to return to the casino at some point, management will reopen an account and return the balance.
18. You are solely responsible for keeping your account number and password secure and secret. You shall not allow any other person or third party including, without limitation, any minor, to use or reuse your account, access and/or use any materials or information from the web site, accept any prize, or participate in the Games. You are solely responsible for any purchases and/or losses that may occur on your account.
19. The company shall not be required to maintain user names or passwords if the Player misplaces, forgets, loses, or is otherwise unable to enter the Casino because of anything other than the Company's error.
20. The company shall not be liable for computer or internet malfunctions nor attempts by the Player to participate in the Game by methods, means or ways not intended by the Company.
21. If you are found to be cheating or attempting to defraud the Game, or if you make untrue and/or malicious comments with regard to the Company's operation, the Company reserves the right to publicize your actions together with your identity and e-mail address, as well as to circulate this information to other casinos, banks, credit card companies, and appropriate agencies.
22. You shall hold the Company, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless and shall fully indemnify same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of: (i) your entry, use, or reuse of the Web site, (ii) your use of any materials at the Web site, (iii) your entry, use, or reuse of the Casino's server, (iv) your participation in the Game, or, (v) your acceptance of any prize.
23. Ozwin Casino is the trade name of the Company, and you obtain no rights to such terms, nor any other terms, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies, by using the Web site and the material contained therein.
24. Materials of the Game (whether electronically obtained or obtained by other means) are automatically void if counterfeited, mutilated, forged, altered or tampered with in any way, if illegible, mechanically or electronically reproduced, obtained outside authorized legitimate channels or if they contain printing, production, typographical, mechanical, electronic or any other errors. Liability for materials of the Game containing any error is limited to replacement of same.
25. Any and all materials submitted for prize claims become the property of the Company and will not be returned. The Company is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, mutilated, misdirected, or postage due mail, requests, prize claims or entries.
26. After purchase you will receive an e-mail notification. We recommend the cardholder to print out all transaction data, the rules of the game, the cancellation regulations, and the payment methods used in order to avoid misconceptions and discussions at a later time and keep them at an easily accessible place.
27. All wagers must be placed through the user interface provided by Ozwin Casino on our Web pages. Any Internet wagering through other means, including the use of a "robot" player, is strictly forbidden. In the event that use of non-approved client software is detected, Management reserves the right to invalidate all such wagers retroactively, cancel the player's account, or take any other appropriate action.
28. In the case where a player does not wager his deposit at least once before requesting a withdrawal, an administration fee of 15% will be deducted.
29. Interactive gambling services are not made available to persons who are physically present in a jurisdiction that prohibits them. If you are physically present such a jurisdiction, you are not permitted to use the interactive gambling services or view any advertisements relating to the interactive gambling services.
30. The Company reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, or to implement or amend any procedures, at any time without prior notice to you. Such amendments will be implemented at the discretion of the Casino management and put into immediate effect. Such procedural changes will only be in response to the interests and security of the Casino or the players.
31. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions which shall remain in full force and effect.
32. Abusive or offensive language/behaviour will not be tolerated in the Casino or with the Ozwin Casino staff. Any violation of this policy will result in a suspension of playing privileges or such other action as may be required by the Casino to ensure compliance.
33. You are not permitted to use inappropriate or offensive language in connection with your username which includes, but is not limited to profane, sexist or racist language. The Casino reserves the right to take any steps it deems appropriate, up to and including closing your account, when this policy is violated.
34. The terms and conditions contained herein represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between you and the Company and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings between you and the Company with regards to playing in the Casino.
35. To comply with Anti-money laundering Regulations, Player is not allowed to request for pay out without play through.
Promotional Terms & Conditions
In the interests of fair gaming, there are limits on the maximum bet sizes you can place during the playthrough of any bonus including cashback offers. $10 is the maximum bet unless specifically stated otherwise. Betting above $10 during a bonus playthrough will result in any promotion winnings voided.
2. Unless otherwise stated, each promotional offer is available only once per person, family, household address, email address, credit card number, and environments where computers are shared (university, fraternity, school, public library, workplace, etc).
3. Players must claim and receive their bonus before they start playing with their initial deposit. Requests for the bonus once players have started wagering their initial deposit will be refused.
4. Bonuses will be credited to the Player's Real Account as Bonus Balance, until the terms of the promotion have been met. Thereafter the applicable Bonus Balance will be transferred to withdrawable balance.
5. Unless otherwise stated, all free bonuses must be wagered at least 60 times before withdrawing. Wagering on all types of Blackjack, Video Poker, Craps, American Roulette, Baccarat and other table games and non-pokies games, will not count towards this wagering requirement unless specifically stated. If an excluded game is played before completion of the above wagering requirements, the casino reserves the right to void all winnings and reserve the right to close the account. Withdrawal requests before the wagering requirements have been met will be rejected until such time as the wagering requirements have been satisfied.
6. A promotion is considered completed when a player meets the wagering requirements or when the balance reaches below $1. Note that if you are playing a promotion with a maximum cash out limit, upon completing the wagering requirements only the maximum cash out amount will be transferred to your withdrawable balance. Any balance over this amount will be automatically deducted by the system.
7. Players with one or more pending withdrawals currently in their account are not eligible to claim any bonuses, promotional or otherwise, until such withdrawals are either processed or cancelled. Abuse of this policy, as defined by the casino, may result in cancellation of the player's winnings.
8. A promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer or existing account balance. If you happen to redeem bonuses on top of an existing playable balance, any winnings will be voided and original deposit reimbursed in your account. All promotional offers are only available to those players to whom the offer was issued directly by the casino. Promotional offers by email are for the intended recipient only and cannot be transferred.
9. Bonuses may be refused at the discretion of the management if abuse of promotions is suspected. All withdrawals will be audited and refused where there is suspected fraud at the casino management's discretion.
10. Any promotion or offer is terminable or changeable at any time in accordance with the views of management without prior notice or obligation.
11. All deposit bonuses are cashable at Ozwin! Free no deposit bonuses hold a maximum cash out limit which is 5x the bonus amount unless otherwise specified.
12. All deposit bonuses require a minimum deposit of $20, unless stated otherwise.
13. Please note that bets placed on Roulette on colour Red and Black are not allowed, if contrarily any winnings generated will be voided. Also bets placed on European Roulette with an active bonus are not allowed.
14. Please note that any no deposit bonus will have a maximum cash-out of 5x the bonus amount given (unless stated otherwise) e.g. $100 bonus - max. cash-out will be $500. No exceptions can be made if a Random Jackpot is hit. The rule will only be annulled after a customer's balance has reached below $1.
15. Wagering requirements for our deposit bonus coupons are 30 times the sum of the deposit plus the bonus, unless otherwise stated. Wagering requirements must be fulfilled for each and every deposit bonus used. This rule will only be annulled after the customer's balance has reached $0 again.
16. Winnings generated from ANY of our deposit based reward bonuses (Weekly, Monthly, Yearly, Snail Mail or any other) will not be honoured if the awarded deposit is below $10.
17. Customers cannot redeem multiple free bonuses/free spins offer consecutively: When a customer uses two or more free bonuses without making a real money deposit in between, management reserves the right to void any bonuses and winnings.
18. Further to Promotional Terms and Conditions #16, management reserves the right to consider winnings on comp points, accumulated via the use of consecutive free bonuses, null and void.
19. Members who have not made at least one deposit at the casino can only claim free money offer once, including but not limited to: welcome bonus, no deposit bonus, birthday bonus, and free spins. Any winnings from additional free money will be void.
20. Customers whose last deposit is older than three months and claim a free bonus, are not entitled to a withdrawal.
21. The maximum redemption amount that players can obtain due to winnings made from existing and previous free money promotions is $180 AUD. Any funds left from free winnings will be immediately removed from the player's account after processing the withdrawal. The person who tries to go above this limit will have the funds removed from his/her account.
22. Withdrawals from free bonus promotions of $25 to $50 are only processed when a copy of a utility bill is received, matching the address registered on your Ozwin account.
23. Winnings made on duplicate accounts will automatically become void and will be removed from the accounts.
24. Please note that restrictions on game play strictly apply to free bonuses. Once wagering requirements have been met, players are welcome to play any of our casino games.
25. Players from the following countries do not qualify for any bonuses: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Germany, Hungary, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Lithuania, North Macedonia, Malaysia, Mauritius, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uzbekistan.
26. The maximum withdrawal per customer per week is $7,500 AUD. Ozwin Casino reserves the right to pay out higher winnings over a period of several weeks.
27. Ozwin Casino is aware that some free bonus links may be posted in other sites or throughout forums or the information that the potential player received has been sent to others who didn't receive it. If Ozwin has enough grounds to prove that a player did NOT receive that particular promotion through the exclusive means that this promotion was sent out to, we will not honour any withdrawal requests from the player, even if he/she has met wagering criteria.
28. The Company reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you. Such amendments will be effective immediately upon being posted in this "Terms and Conditions" section of the casino client. It is your responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions on a regular basis and to check any additional rules detailed within promotional emails. Should you be unclear about any point relating to a specific promotion, it is your responsibility to contact the support team and gain a full understanding before partaking in a promotion.
29. The Terms and Conditions contained herein represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between you and the Company and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings between you and the Company with regards to the claiming of any promotional or bonus offers.